Monday, February 16, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the first entry in my brand new blog. In creating this blog it is not my intention to give a comprehensive account of all my work as an MEP for the East Midlands and Leader of the Labour Group of MEPs in the European Parliament. However I do intend it to give constituents and any other interested parties a better understanding of the European Parliament and my work as well as looking at some of the key issues which we deal with. I hope you will find it interesting and useful.

If you want to find out more about who I am please see my biography. For more information about my work please visit my website

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the euro-blogosphere Glenis! THere's plenty of lively debate online about EU politics (and not all of it dominated by eurosceptics) - I look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenis great to see you doing this especially with all the other demands of being Leader. Wouldn't it be great if more of your fellow Labour MEPs could blog up to the election at least perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jon and Mark. I hope you'll enjoy my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please get rid of the hideous backdrop

    ReplyDelete